Wow, u got me on here from Last.FM and now i see you :P thats kinda funny. -Sidewinded
Sorry to bother you again, but I noticed that you placed some parts of the lyrics to Evergreen Terrace:(Untitled_Track) outside the 'lyrics' tag to format them. Please, do not put any lyrics outside the lyrics tag and do not use more than one lyrics tags. (At least) the amaroK script makes hard asumptions on that and won't be able to parse the pages otherwise. You can still format content inside the lyrics tag by using standard HTML format tags such as <b>, <i> and <u>. --Attendant 00:47, 25 June 2006 (PDT)
- oh wow, I think I've made this mistake on other lyric pages too; where there are more than 2 albums, that contain the same lyrics. Is there any easy way of going back and figuring out which ones? so only 1 lyric tag per page. I'll keep that in mind. I think we just need another/new/modified template for lyrics/tracks that appear on multiple albums, to make this all easier.--ahoier 07:24, 25 June 2006 (PDT)
- I don't think there's an easy way of figuring out that easily, although I don't understand what's special about songs with more than 2 albums in this situation (makes me wonder if we are talking about the same thing...) About needing another template, that won't be necesary since the lyrics tag is not part of the none of the templates. --Attendant 17:52, 25 June 2006 (PDT)
Please, before adding a song, check that there isn't a page for it already. I had to edit/move some System of a Down lyrics you recently add. --Attendant 19:36, 3 November 2006 (PST)
[RE] reverting articles?
Linkin_Park:1Stp_Klosr got vandalized/spammed by User:188.8.131.52 (CenturyTel Internet Holdings, Inc), is there a built-in "Revert" feature to revert to my previous edit? Or is the fix just to copy/paste and repost the lyrics in place of the spam. Sorry about the SOAD stuff. --ahoier 09:13, 4 November 2006 (PST)
- There's a rollback function but I don't know if it works for non admins: go to the page you want to revert and select the user "contribs" link; if it works, you should see a rollback link on the right for every contribution that is the current one (the ones marked with (top)).
- There's another way to do the same, though is a little more complicated: once in the history page, select the version you want to revert to, and then press the edit link. You should see this warning:
- WARNING: You are editing an out-of-date revision of this page. If you save it, any changes made since this revision will be lost.
- Now just save the page and the previous version will be restored.
- For the record, neither of this methods really remove the history, they simple add a new version with the older contents so the trashed version will still be there (but that's the best we can do). --Attendant 10:35, 4 November 2006 (PST)
POD - Payable on death
Aren't we supposed to make abreviated names such as POD as their full names? --Sidewinded 14:31, 22 November 2006 (PST)
- You can ask, but in the meantime lets just leave it, but maybe put when people search for it a redirect from "POD" to "Payable on death" --Sidewinded 15:02, 22 November 2006 (PST)
Capitalizations of Panic! At The Disco
I think we should follow the same rule for all the bands on Lyriki for search purposes even if it is officialy Panic! at the Disco. --Pietaster 13:20, 8 December 2006 (PST)
Thanks for the heads-up. I've been rather awful about camel-casing, never know when to capitalize and when not to. --Charron 17:53, 19 May 2007 (PDT)
yeah, i changed it because the previous picture was small and in horrible quality