The information in this page about general wikimedia usage is non existant. Page should at least contain a link to wikimedia help.
Also there are various "templates" given in the guides but there's no mention to the fact that real templates (meaning the wikimedia feature) can be used.
BTW, I think real templates usage should be explained and recommended.
- Personally, I've found that the WikiMedia help is anything but helpful. Wikipedia's help, though slightly irrelevant, is much more helpful to new users. --MindlessXD 17:59, 17 February 2006 (PST)
- I've been reading the wikimedia help and I don't think it's useless, though whether it is or not, is beside the point. What I meant is that there should be a link (any link) to a place with information about general wikimedia usage.
- On a different subject, I've created 2 templates, Template:SongShort and Template:SongTable, which can be used to produce the song templates recommended in the 'Adding New Songs' guide. The only problem is that I couldn't make default values to work so all parameters have to be specified ATM.
- What wikimedia version is running the site?
- --Attendant 09:09, 18 February 2006 (PST)
Is it OK to just reformat any page that does not adhere to these standards? I've been doing it to any deprecated pages that I see, but what about everything else?
- Yup, anything that doesn't fit the standards should be changed. I'm not sure what you mean by "everything else" though. --MindlessXD 16:24, 10 May 2006 (PDT)
- Thanks for the enlightenment. I was referring to everything that isn't deprecated. :p --MindlessXD